Nature & Bliss
Bringing nature closer to you,
and you closer to nature!
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, 19 July 2021 – Storytelling and Story-making for children (7-12)
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm, 21 July 2021 – Green Fingers Gardening Club
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am, 22 July 2021 – Creative Art Workshop 'Collage & Coffee' (Age 5-10)
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 25 July 2021 – Edible Garden Creatures
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 26 July 2021 – Les Mains Vertes Gardening Club
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm, 28 July 2021 – Green Fingers Gardening Club
Choose your adventure
Growing Space workshops
Providing space for plants and people to grow in harmony, we transform urban green spaces into edible teaching gardens for nearby schools and for our community.
After school club
The After School club provides an opportunity for children to learn about growing plants, recycling and wildlife.
Holiday club and camps
Learn basic carving skills and have some fun creating an edible creature in an outdoor environment.
For school teachers, forest school leaders, parents and anyone wanting to learn how to handling and storing food safety in any outdoor environment.
Text coming soon!
What are you doing this weekend?
Browse activities by age
What Nature & Bliss stands for
Listen to the words of our volunteer
"Volunteering at Growing Space has been such a wonderful and inspiring experience. I thoroughly enjoy tending to the plants and helping out during holiday activities. The community is so welcoming and I have learnt so much about gardening from them. From tending to plants to fixing wiring, there is something here for everyone. I especially liked the Halloween workshop, where we carved pumpkins with fun designs. Every week I look forward to coming to the garden and enjoy watching the garden transform week-by-week."
" Awards and recognitions make us more aware of our responsibility. And its a promise to all our supporters that we will keep delivering best experience for you without any compromise in the quality"